Tuesday 10 February 2015

Supergraph and a super start to the year

Hi there! 
It's been awhile since I have posted on my blog but I'm a back. I've had a pretty amazing start to the year with lots of projects and exciting things happening, largely involving lots of glue, shiny things and paint, but more on that later. 

At the end of this week I will be exhibiting at Supergraph a contemporary graphic art fair focusing on design, print and illustration. I will have a Pleatybunny by Miss FOO booth and I'm bring a selection of illustrations, small scale paper sculptures, prints and of course bunnies. There will also be Supergraph "super specials" and items that I have made especially for the event. Prices start at $15 for prints, so no matter what your budget you can get a bit of Miss FOO lovin' in your life! 

Supergraph will be held at the  Royal Exhibition Building more details on the Supergraph facebook event page!








HOURS
OPENING NIGHT! Friday 13th - 6pm - 10pm
Saturday 14th - 10am - 6pm
Sunday 15th - 10am - 6pm


ENTRY 
Adults $8/$5 concession 
Kids under 12 Free


Hope to see you there! 
Love Miss FOO xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment